Sunrise, Sunset

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

You know the feeling when you think that life is going to get back to "normal"? 

It's a good feeling isn't it? 

What about the feeling that comes AFTER when you realize it's really not getting back to normal after all? 

That's the feeling I've got right now! And, I'm actually sort of enjoying it!

This week, I was supposed to be away visiting friends. Plans changed and I'm heading out in a few days. I have a heavy heart for some. I am praying that God works out some very important things for them. I also have a happy heart for some. One of my best friends is getting married this weekend. We'll get together to do the rehearsal and then it's the real deal on Saturday. 

I hope your life, normal or not so much, has you feeling the JOY of the Lord! 

Remember, I got real not too long ago. I'm having to make that JOY mine because I know that God is at work to give it to me! Keep at it. 

                       ******

Today's point is simply this: 

It is easier to keep a house clean than to deal with an explosion. 

Room by room, job by job, day by day. The little things count. A place for everything and everything in its place. 

If you made a list yesterday, AWESOME! Today, I just want you to think about what I mentioned a few sentences ago. 

If you follow that rule, you will usually feel like you have a house that cleans itself. Usually...Somedays, it's definitely an explosion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)