Directions

Monday, March 17, 2014





I've been saving those pictures of that beautiful sunrise from February 4th. It was one of the mornings that started early and slow. My mom pointed out the sunrise so I had to step outside and get a picture of it before the day really began.

Now, let's talk about the weekend...

After Bible study on Saturday I went shopping with my mom and sister. We had lunch out and spent far too much time at Sherwin Williams. Here's a far too yellow picture of my key pieces:


As I stood looking in certain areas of the display I realized that I have no idea which direction I want to go with the paint in my room. Trivial? Yes. Should I go bold with a deep navy? Or go with a neutral that's not quite white, gray, or tan? I'll keep you posted. For now, what would YOU do?


Sunday was full of wonderful things...I sipped a cup of tea in a mug that I only use during spring. I baked and enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies. I made dinner for the first time since last Monday (I was out of commission last week). I finished a book that I've been reading.

Today began with these words from Psalm 27:8

"You have said, 'Seek My face.' 
My heart says to You, 'Your face, Lord, do I seek.'"

May this week be one where we DO seek His face. He's there, everywhere really, to behold. We only have to LOOK.



I'd like to hear about YOUR weekend. Will you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)