A Month of Saturdays: February 2015

Monday, March 02, 2015











I introduced this series last month! Basically, it's an attempt to pull out my camera to document one of the most unpredictable days of the week. February's Saturdays were pretty great, if I do say so myself!

We saw Into the Woods and did some shopping. There was rain and I actually completely forgot my camera, so you get ipod photos! The movie was really pretty enjoyable and I was shocked at how full the screen was since this movie had been out for quite a while and was getting ready to leave the theater. The drive was a great time for me to get lots of reading in (All The Light We Cannot See).

There was time to eat day old birthday cake and enjoy the fresh air while some really warm temperatures came our way. We discovered Grantchester on PBS Masterpiece too!

I got back to an old habit of starting my days in God's Word before anything else! That's been great. My sister and I pulled out Blurble and the game playing kind of carried on. Ticket to Ride, Careers, and several card games have kept us laughing. We went to a food safety demonstration and then tag- teamed a taco bar. It was great and of course, somebody grabbed a picture of me NOT helping. :)

We played exactly 1 million rounds of Do Over and had one of the most enjoyable Saturdays at home that I've had in a long time. We chatted, went over essays that my brother and sister needed to finish up for school, listened to an awesome audiobook version of The Magician's Nephew, and then feasted on Waikiki Meatballs.

Tell me about your February!

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

3 comments:

  1. Mare and I are in the habit of waking up early before work to pray together and read a few lines of scripture, even though it is not as long as we wish it was, we can both tell how much of a difference it plays in our days. I absolutely love starting my day in the Word.

    And....that cake. GET. IN. MY. TUMMY. NOW!!!!! #nomz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was busy. Watched movies, spent time in God's word, and enjoyed the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it looks like you've had some wonderful Saturdays!! That cake looks amazing :-) I really liked Into the Woods too! And a taco bar?! Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)