A Month of Saturdays: May 2015

Monday, June 29, 2015



May 2, 2015 ||

Spent some time in the sun reading the first book on my May Stack. I love these days!!!

I also helped my sister break in the record player that she got for her birthday the night before! I REALLY love these days!!!




May 9, 2015 ||

We loaded up the van for a vacation on Lake Chelan. I NEARLY caught the van brakes on fire.

Thankfully, I was pulling over so that we could take some pictures...So, we just let things cool down a bit!

May 16, 2015 ||

I didn't take any pictures, but today was planting day! I planted cosmos, alyssum, sugar snap peas, and green beans. I also put some cucumbers in a bowl to sprout.





May 23, 2015 ||

We spent part of Memorial Day weekend at the ranch enjoying time with some of our favorite people! It was hot enough for a dip in the river!!!

Don't you fish in the kids' swimming spot?!?! To be fair, he went far away from the kids, but then his line got caught on something... :) It made for a good laugh when I was going through the pictures!

The process of doing anything at the ranch is quite the process. They were putting in (and testing out) a "waterslide". Turns out, it's golden!


May 30, 2015 ||

I guess I didn't take any pictures today either...Oops! We went to see Tomorrowland at the theatre. Summer spontaneity is kind of my favorite. The movie was also really good! Have you seen it?

When we got home I puttered around the yard admiring watering my plants! The mint is looking especially good!



4 comments:

  1. all your photos are just oozing relaxation! Sounds like you had a lovely bunch of saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh em g the landscape - you were right. :) i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer you seem to be having! I'm glad you didn't catch the van brakes on fire for real! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Tomorrowland yet, but I've heard good things!

    So glad the van brakes didn't actually catch on fire. That could've made for a long day! I'd pull over and take photos there as well! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)